Welcome to the CDD January Stamp & Die Release Blog Hop.
All stamps & Dies are in the CDD Shop and now available for purchase HERE.
Here’s what I’ve created for you…
I created 2 cards with mint & pink in mind!
2. Ink blended “Cracked Pistachio,” “Spun Sugar,” and “Picked Raspberry” distress inks
on Canson XL watercolor paper
trimmed down to 4″x5.25.” Then I scattered water droplets and blotched with paper towel to add interest and let it dry completely.
3. I applied Versamark ink
on the star border stamp from the “Across The Border
” stamp set and spontaneously stamped it (without attaching to acrylic block) on the ink blended background. I also swiped Versamark
around the edge, and heat set the background panel in gold
5. I colored a strip of card stock in pink and mint with Copic markers
and stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink
. I heat embossed the sentiment and around the strip in gold
6. I assembled everything on the card base
, and finished the card by adding glossy accents
to the gopher, bird couple, and the sentiment strip.
2. I water colored 3.75″X5″ Strathmore watercolor paper
with “Cracked Pistachio,” “Spun Sugar,” and “Picked Raspberry” Distress inks
. I scattered some water droplets and picked up with paper towel to add interest. I also splattered shimmer water (Perfect Pearl
+water) across the panel and let it dry.
3. I used the negative part of the big heart from “Heart to Heart” die as stencil to apply Snowflake Paste in the middle of the background panel. When it was completely dry, I stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink
and heat embossed in silver
4. I die cut an arrow from the “Heart to Heart” die set and heat embossed in silver
Here are the specials for this release:
**ALL SEQUIN MIXES will be on SALE for $1.00 EACH!!
**FREE SHIPPING on all orders placed, no code necessary!!
Enjoy this special for in stock items only thru 1/31 at 10pm MST
All Stamps and Dies are made in the USA.
**We will be giving away $50 DIVA DOLLARS to one lucky winner to spend in the CDD shop.
All you have to do is join us for our 2 day hop and leave a comment on each project. The more you comment the more chances you have to win!! Winner will be announced on Monday.
Thanks for hopping along with us today! I am your last stop.
We hope you have enjoyed this release and will join us again tomorrow for more projects.