Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is “Nature’s Wonders”! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva’s Blog.
Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don’t forget
about the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3!
The more times you link up…the more chances you have to win!!
Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:
|One 4″x 6″ stamp set|
|One Digi Stamp of choice|
Here is what I made..
I created a fun card in ocean theme with the cutie critters from CDD’s “Under The Sea” stamp set.
Here is how I created this card:
1. I partial masked the basket from the “Farmers Market” Stamp set and stamped the Octopus image from “Under The Sea” stamp set on white card stock. I also stamped 2 fish images. I fussy cut and colored all the images with Copic markers.
2. I die cut vellum clouds with”The Sky is The Limit Dies” and I stamped the sentiment on the bigger cloud. I stamped it with Versamark and heat embossed in white.
3. I dies cut vellum waves with “Outdoor Landscape Dies,” stamped water bubble image with Versamark and heat embossed in white. I also cut 2 more waves with water color paper and ink blended with various blue shaded Distress inks.
4. I ink blended the water color paper background panel with Distress inks. Yellow in the middle to give impression of the sun, and blue around it for the sky.
5. I swiped Versamark around the edge of the card base and heat embossed in silver.
6. I adhered the the waves, clouds, and critters on the background panel. I used some foam tape to give dimensions.
7. I adhered the background panel on the card base, and adhered the negative of the biggest die from the “Fancy Frames Dies” to give it a frame everything in.
8. I finished the card by adding some “Mermaid Lagoon Sequins.”
Hope you enjoyed this card!
Please don’t forget to “like” and subscribe! ^.~*
Here are all the CDD products I used: