I’m up on Craftin Desert Divas’ blog today with this spinner card I made with “Popped Up” mini stamp set.
I’ve been wanting to make a fun spinner card, and I thought this adorable gopher image is perfect for it!
Here is how I made this card:
- I stamped the gopher image on a Copic friendly paper, colored it with Copic markers, and fussy cut the image.
- I prepped all the die cut layers using “Fancy Frames”and “Stitched in Circle” die sets.
- For the base layer, I used a sheet of patterned paper from “Sweet Things” 6×6 paper pad. I colored the large scallop circle frame pink with Copic marker and applied Clear Wink of Stella to add interest.
- For the middle circle frame, die cut grass with “Outdoor Landscape Dies,” colored with Distress inks, and glued it to on the bottom. I also stamped the sentiment on the top of this frame.
- I sandwiched 2 pennies and a foam circle, and glued the gopher on top for it to spin between the circle frames.
- I first adhered the background layer with some foam tape, then I slipped the gopher spinner between the circle layers, before securely adhering the middle circle frame.
- I die cut a vellum banner using “Mix It Up Dies,” stamped the sentiment from “Say It Big” stamp set with Versamark, and heat embossed in silver. I attached it on the bottom of the card with “Matte Sprinkles”
I hope you enjoyed my card! Happy crafting!
Here are the CDD products I used: