Happy Easter, everyone!
I would like to share a last minute Easter card I made tonight for my little one. I wanted to surprise her tomorrow, but she saw it already and claimed it hers! lol!
Since it’s holiday and all… I’ll keep the posting brief and skip the step by step how I made this card this time. ^.~*
- I used Lawn Fawn “Chirpy Chirp Chirp”stamp set for the images and the sentiment.
- For the pink border I used MFT’s “Pierced Frame”dies.
- I used We R Memory Keepers’ “Woven” Next Level embossing folder for the white embossed background.
- Patterned paper is from Doodlebug’s “Bunnyville” 6×6 paper pad.
- Sequins are Darice Clear Crystal sequins