Hello everyone! I hope you are having an awesome start of the week! ❤
I would like to share this card I made over the weekend for my dear friend’s little one’s birthday! Since she is such a special girl, I also made a matching envelope. 🙂
The stamp set I used is from Avery Elle’s recent new release, and it’s called “Woodland Wonders.” This set has adorable images that you can create some awesome woodland scenes with cute critters.
Here is what I made:
Here is how I made this card:
- I stamped the images on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb. paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and fussy cut them by using Brother’s Scanncut2 machine. I fussy cut the woods with scissors, instead. I colored the images with Copic markers.
- I die cut the hills and grass by using Lawn Fawn “Grassy Border” and “Stitched Hillside Border” dies. I color blended the die cuts with Tim Holtz Distress mini ink pads. (“Twisted Citron” and “Mowed Lawn”)
- Using die cuts from Lawn Fawn “Puffy Cloud Border” dies as stencils, I created the cloudy background on Neenah Solar White 80lb. cardstock (standard A2 size), by flickering “Broken China” Distress mini ink pad with round ink blending tool. I stamped the sentiment, and adhered the cloudy background panel on a A2 size white card base (Neenah Solar white 110lb.).
- I adhered the hillside and grassy borders and all the Copic colored images, on the card. I added shimmer with Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen on some of the images to add interest.
- For the envelope, I stamped the images and the sentiment on the Kraft envelope with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and colored with Prismacolor color pencils.