Hello Everone! It’s Jenny here and I’m hoping you are having an amazing weekend!
I made a happy bright floral card for a very special friend of mine! She is so special, this is actually the second card I made for her. 🙂 I used Avery Elle’s Floral Frame again on this card. I made a card very similar to this one, colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens and Polychromos pencils. You can see that card here.
Here is the card:
Here is how I made this card:
- I stamped the floral frame with the VersaMark ink using Misti Mini tool, on the top left corner of the A2 size Arches cold press paper. I flipped it upside down and stamped again, forming a shape of a wreath. I heat embossed it with Wow Superfine embossing powder.
- I colored the image with Stabilo 68 pens. Colors I used are: 44, 54, 50, 29, 33, and 36. I laid the colors and blended out with Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen. I let it dry completely.
- I stamped the sentiment from SimonSaysStamp Hello Beautiful set with The Ton Couture Color ink in Noir. I stamped twice to make sure it’s extra bold.
- I trimmed the panel down to 4″x5.25″, rounded 2 corners with the corner chomper, and adhered on a A2 size black card base using Scor-tape for extra strong hold.
- I finished the card off by adding some Clear droplets from Pretty Pink Posh and Crystal Iridescent sequins from Darice.
I hope you enjoyed this card and thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous weekend! Hugs!!!
Don’t forget to subscribe for future post notifications! ^.~*