Hello everyone! I’ve been so busy lately and couldn’t craft much. 😦 I’m hoping I can get more done when my kiddo goes to her new school in couple of days. She’s moving on from preschool to the public TK, and there were lots of things to prepare and functions to attend. Phew~ I’m glad I got most of the things done, and my little one is ready for her new school!
Moving on to the card I made! I recently couldn’t resist the Purple Onion stamps sale, and bought few(maybe little more than few! lol!) stamps. It was my first order and I didn’t know the stamps doesn’t come with the cling back. I bought couple of cling sheets from ebay and remedied that! ha! The stamp that I used for this card is called, Stacey Yacula Studio- Wishing (Mouse & Dandelion) and it’s simply adorable! The scene was already created within the stamp itself, so I just had to stamp and color! 🙂 They sent me couple of free sentiment stamps and I used one of them on this card.
Here is the card!
- I stamped the image on a A2 sized Neenah Solar White 80lb cardstock with Momento Tuxudo Black Ink.
- I colored the image with various Copic markers and added some white dotted accents with white gel pen.
- I die cut some cloud borders using Lawn Faun Puffy Cloud Borders dies. Using the die cuts as stencils, I created the cloud borders with Clarity Stencil brush and the Broken China Distress ink.
- I stamped the sentiment with The Ton Stamp’s Noir ink using Stamp-a-ma-jig.
- I cut down the panel to 4″x5.25″, layered with yellow cardstock slight larger than the panel, and adhered it on a A2 sized black card base.
- I finished the card off by adding some clear sequins.
Hope you enjoyed today’s card and thank you for stopping by! Don’t forget to subscribe for future post notifications! ^.~*
Have a fabulous day!!