Hello everyone! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! 🙂 I had a busy and fun weekend, but didn’t get to sit on my craft table much. Hopefully I could find more time to stamp, color, and get creative this week!
For today’s card, I would like to share a card I made for a dear friend of mine. She is an amazing woman and a friend, so I wanted to create a card that she’d like. So I put my beloved floral stamps aside, and created a cute critter card using MFT’s Beary Special Birthday Stamp set. I chose an adorable bear image holding a cake from the set and I enjoyed coloring it!
Here is the card!
- I started the card by stamping the bear holding the cake image on the Neenah Solar White 80lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo black ink. I colored with various Copic Markers and fussy cut.
- I ink blended Distress ink (Spun Sugar & Victorian Velvet) on a Bristol cardstock. I sprinkled some water droplets and picked it up with paper towel to create some texture. I let it dry completely and die cut the cardstock down to 3.75″x5″ using Lawn Fawn’s Stitched Rectangle dies.
- I die cut a tag with the We R Memory Keepers’ polka dot acetate sheet using Mama Elephant’s Framed Tags dies. I tied some Silver embroidery thread on top of the tag.
- On a A2 sized cardbase, I adhered the Silver Glitter Tape from The Ton Stamps, and adhered the background panel. Then I adhered the acetate tag and bear image on top. I also stamped and heat embossed the sentiment on a black cardstock strip and adhered it on the card with some foam tape.
- I finished the card off by adding some Darice Crystal Iridescent sequins. I also made small dots using Silver gel pens. I added Glossy Accents to the silver dots as well as the cake.
That’s it for today and I hope you enjoyed the card!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!