Welcome to The Ton 2016 Fall Release day 2!!!
The Ton has 23 new stamps for their Fall 2016 Release (18 clear stamps, 5 rubber cling) There are two new gifts with purchases for this release! For all purchases of $75 (before taxes and shipping), Effie will include our new Hazelnut Kisses Couture Mix with your order. For all purchases over $100 (before taxes and shipping), Effie will include the Hazelnut Kisses mix and a mini 2×3 Christmas Poinsettia set in your order! This promotion does not apply to prior purchases and is only available until October 3 or until supplies last.
Hazelnut Kisses Couture Mix and Christmas Poinsettia, 2×3 Incentive Stamp
For today, we are revealing 6 new stamps sets – Folk Art Florals Background, Plus One, Born Classy, City Girls: Retail Therapy, Grand Stairway, and Dept Store! These stamp sets are so different and unique, and I am super excited to present to you couple of my cards using some of these sets!
Folk Art Florals Background
City Girls: Retail Therapy
Santa’s Sneezes Couture Mix
All new products (stamps, dies and couture mixes) will be available in the shop on Monday, September 26 at 7am (EST).
Here is my first card! I used our new Born Classy and Grand Stairway stamp set. I truly enjoyed creating this card! Born Classy set is so versatile, you could use different accessories to achieve different looks with the lady image! Creating this card totally reminded me of dressing paper dolls when I was a little girl! 🙂 And the Grand Stairway creates such an elegant and fun background or main image for any occasions, colored or not.
- I started the card by stamping the classy lady and her luxury bag image from our new Born Classy stamp set on a smooth white cardstock using our Caviar Hybrid ink, which is Copic friendly ink. I colored the image with various Copic markers and fussy cut. The coordinating dies will be available at the shop on Monday!
- Then I stamped one of the accessories (the chiton layer) from the set on the vellum with embossing ink and heat embossed in gold. I adhered Stick-It sheet on the back of the image and fussy cut.
- I stamped our new Grand Stairway stamp on a smooth white cardstock with embossing ink and heat embossed in gold. I stamped the sentiment of the top right corner and trimmed the panel down tiny bit smaller than the standard A2 size.
- I adhered our beautiful Gold Burnished Foil tape on the edges of a top folding A2 size white card base, and adhered the Grand Stairway image on top.
- I adhered the classy lady image and the chiton layer on top.
- I finished the card by adding some accents with gold gel pen and some Night and Matte Gold sequins.
Moving on to the second card!
I just insanely love the stamp sets I used on this card! I’m sure many of us love shopping, and could totally relate to these stamp sets! I used City Girls: Retail Therapy and Dept. Store stamp set for this fun card!
- I started the card by stamping the girl image and the tiny adorable dog image from our new City Girls: Retail Therapy stamp set on a smooth white cardstock using our Copic friendly Caviar Ink. I colored both images with various of Copic markers, added some accents with white and gold gel pens, and fussy cut.
- I stamped the Dept Store image on a smooth white cardstock with our Smoky Quarts ink, to create the background. I trimmed the panel down to 4″x5.5″
- I cut couple of strips of our beautiful Glossy Fine Transparent Adhesive Glitter paper and adhered them to vertical sides of a top folding A2 size white card base.
- I adhered the girl and the dog image on the card base using the foam tape. I created a “leash” with a thin twine (I colored the twine in pink with the Copic marker) and adhered it between the 2 images.
- I stamped the sentiment (I love this sentiment!) with embossing ink and heat embossed in white. I trimmed it down and added some dots on the sides with white gel pen. I adhered the sentiment on the card base with the foam tape.
- I finished the card by adding some My Tutu, Glass Slippers, and Fairy Pink Sparkling Clear sequins. I also added some sparkle on some of the shopping bags and boxes using the Clear Wink of Stella pen.
That’s all from me for today! I hope you enjoyed the cards and please come back tomorrow for day 3 of our New Release Week!
DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS: Leave a comment on The Ton blog on each day of Release Week (1-4) for a chance to win one of four $25 gift codes to the shop.
There are additional $10 gift code giveaways that you can also win by leaving comments on the Design Team member blogs on each day of Release Week. So there are an additional 7 gift codes up for grabs!
The comment period for the Daily Release and DT Giveaways will close on Thursday, September 29 at 11:59 PM. Winners will be chosen at random and announced thereafter.
Be sure to stop by The Ton blog to see the rest of the projects design team has created. And come join us on Tuesday for a fabulous blog hop featuring our design team members and special guests!
Here is the list of our blogs:
Have a wonderful day!