Hello, everyone! Welcome to The Ton 2016 Fall Release day 3!
The Ton has 23 new stamps for their Fall 2016 Release (18 clear stamps, 5 rubber cling) There are two new gifts with purchases for this release! For all purchases of $75 (before taxes and shipping), Effie will include our new Hazelnut Kisses Couture Mix with your order. For all purchases over $100 (before taxes and shipping), Effie will include the Hazelnut Kisses mix and a mini 2×3 Christmas Poinsettia set in your order! This promotion does not apply to prior purchases and is only available until October 3 or until supplies last.
All new products (stamps, dies and couture mixes) will be available in the shop on Monday, September 26 at 7am (EST).
Hazelnut Kisses Couture Mix and Christmas Poinsettia, 2×3 Incentive Stamp
Today, we are revealing 5 new stamp sets and a couture mix – Fresh Cut Poinsettias Layered, Outline Fresh Cut Poinsettias, Holiday Cones Layered, Outline Holiday Cones, Mistletoe Kisses, and Elf Stocking Couture Mix! These beautiful images are definite must-haves to create holiday cards! I created 2 holiday cards using these stamp sets. I had so much fun and I almost felt like it’s winter already!
Fresh Cut Poinsettias Layered
Coord. Fresh Cut Poinsettias Outlines
Holiday Cones Layered
Coord. Holiday Cones Outlines
Let me show you the first card! I wanted to create something different yet elegant, so I created a chalkboard look with touch of gold!
I used the Fresh Cut Poinsettias Outlines and Mistletoe Kisses stamp set for the sentiment.
- I started the card by stamping various of images from our new Fresh Cut Poinsettia Outlines stamp set on a heavy black cardstock with our Hampton White Pigment ink. Then I colored the image (mainly just the edges of the images) with the white Prismacolor color pencil. I went over here and there with the white pastel and smudged it with my fingers to create the chalkboard look. I also added some highlights with the white gel pen.
- I stamped the sentiment from our new Mistletoe Kisses on the panel with the embossing ink and heat embossed in gold.
- I cut down the panel down to 4″x5.25″, distressed the edges with the distress tool, and smudged white pastel around the panel. I adhered the black fun foam on the back.
- On the A2 sized black card base, I adhered a sheet of burlap slightly smaller than the card base. Then I adhered the main panel on top. Both were flushed to the bottom right corner of the card base.
- On the top of the card, I wrapped the string of gold sequins and tied it with the gold thread.
- I finished the card by adding some Matte Gold and Glass Slippers sequins.
For the second card, I created a bright & cheerful fun holiday shaker card!
I used our new Holiday Cones, both Layered and Outlines, as well as the Scripty Holiday Greetings set which was revealed on day 1! I also used our new Couture Mix for this shaker card!
- I started the card by stamping 3 different pine branch images from our new Outline Holiday Cones stamp set on a smooth white cardstock with our Crystal Garden Collection inks – Soft Garden, Bright Fern, Deep Emerald Couture Color inks. I filled in the brown part of some of the pine branches by stamping one of the layer from our new Layered Holiday Cones stamp set with Aspen Cocoa ink. The beauty of these two sets is that they can be used together, as the sizes of the images coordinates perfectly to each other! So you could mix-and-match the images from both Outlines and Layered set! After stamping all the branches, I filled in the gaps with the solid berry image with our Valentine Red dye ink.
- I also layer stamped cones and pine branch images on a smooth white cardstock and fussy cut. I used Found Toapz, Aspen Cocoa, and Dark Roast ink for the acorns and Soft Garden,Bright Fern, Deep Emerald, and Aspen Cocoa ink for the pine branches.
- I die cut the panel with the biggest die from our Double Stitched Rectangle Dies, then the third biggest die from the same set in the center. I adhered acetate and double layered foam tape behind the outer piece to create the shaker frame. I stamped the sentiment from our new Scripty Holiday Greetings stamp set on the inner piece with our crisp black Noir dye ink.
- On a A2 size white card base, I adhered burlap panel and the sentiment panel in the middle. I placed plenty of our new Couture Mix in the middle and sealed the card with the shaker frame.
- I wrapped some Christmas color twine and silver thread on the top of the card and adhered the layered images behind the bow.
That’s it from me for day 3! Hope you enjoyed the cards and please come back tomorrow for day 4!!
DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS: Leave a comment on The Ton blog on each day of Release Week (1-4) for a chance to win one of four $25 gift codes to the shop.
There are additional $10 gift code giveaways that you can also win by leaving comments on the Design Team member blogs on each day of Release Week. So there are an additional 7 gift codes up for grabs!
The comment period for the Daily Release and DT Giveaways will close on Thursday, September 29 at 11:59 PM. Winners will be chosen at random and announced thereafter.
Be sure to stop by The Ton blog to see the rest of the projects design team has created. And come join us on Tuesday for a fabulous blog hop featuring our design team members and special guests!
Here is the list of our blogs:
Have a wonderful day!