Hello, everyone! Welcome to The Ton 2016 Fall Release day 4!!
The Ton has 23 new stamps for their Fall 2016 Release (18 clear stamps, 5 rubber cling) There are two new gifts with purchases for this release! For all purchases of $75 (before taxes and shipping), Effie will include our new Hazelnut Kisses Couture Mix with your order. For all purchases over $100 (before taxes and shipping), Effie will include the Hazelnut Kisses mix and a mini 2×3 Christmas Poinsettia set in your order! This promotion does not apply to prior purchases and is only available until October 3 or until supplies last.
Hazelnut Kisses Couture Mix and Christmas Poinsettia, 2×3 Incentive Stamp
All new release producs (stamps, gilding, and coordinating dies) are available now!
Today we are revealing the final 5 new stamp sets and a Couture Mix – Poinsettia Garden Background stamp, Holiday Border Stamp, Brushed Merry, Brushed Cheers, Holiday Confetti stamp set, and Wintergreen Frost Couture Mix! I created 3 cards for today and hope you fall in love with these beautiful stamp sets as much as I did!
For the first card, I created a fun and elegant black & gold New Year card!
- I started the card by stamping the confetti image from our new Holiday Confetti image on 2 corners of a heavy black cardstock with the embossing ink and heat embossed with gold glitter embossing powder. I stamped the sentiment “cheers” from our new Brushed Cheers stamp set and heat embossed with the same embossing powder. I trimmed the panel down to 4″x5.5″.
- On a strip of a vellum, I stamped the sentiment “To a Fabulous New Year” from the Brushed Cheers set with the embossing ink. I also stamped the small drink images from our new Plus One stamp set repeatedly across the vellum strip with the embossing ink. I heat embossed the vellum with the gold embossing powder.
- I wrapped the vellum around the main panel and adhered in on the back. I cut narrow strips of our beautiful Gold Adhesive Glitter paper and adhered it on the 2 horizontal edges of the vellum strip. I adhered black fun foam behind the panel.
- On a A2 black card base, I adhered strips of Gold Adhesive Glitter paper on horizontal edges and adhered the main panel on top.
- I finished the card by adding gold thread of top of the card and some Medallion Gold sequins.
For the second card, I tried to create a card with the traditional Christmas look!
- I started the card by stamping “Merry” from our new Brushed Merry stamp set on a smooth white cardstock with the embossing ink and heat embossed with the gold embossing powder.
- Then I layer stamped the poinsettia images from our new Fresh Cut Poinsettias stamp set and fussy cut. I used our Coral Cavern, Red Sangria Hybrid, Lipstick Red, and Valentine Red ink for the poinsettias and Soft Garden and Bright Fern dye inks for the leaves. I heat embossed the most detail layer on the poinsettia images. I also stamped the second layer of the candle image from the same set on the vellum with the embossing ink, heat embossed with the gold glitter embossing powder and fussy cut.
- I stamped the sentiment on the black cardstock, heat embossed in gold, and cut it down to a banner shape.
- I adhered our Gold Burnished Foil tape on all 4 edges of a white card base and adhered the main panel on top. Then I assembled the fussy cut images and the sentiment banner on the card front.
- I finished the card off by adding some sequins from our new Winter Frost Couture Mix, Santa’s Sneezes Couture mix, and the Medallion Gold sequins.
For the third one, I created beautiful holiday shaker card!
- I started the card by stamping our new Holiday Border on the cold press Arches watercolor paper with embossing ink and heat embossed in white. I colored the entire border with red Mijello Mission Gold watercolor. I splattered some white watercolor pigment and let the panel dry completely.
- I stamped the sentiment from our new Mistletoe Kisses stamp set in the middle of the watercolor panel and heat embossed with clear glitter embossing powder. I watercolored around the sentiment using the same red watercolor. I let it dry completely and rubbed in tiny bit of Perfect Pearl powder for added sparkle and shine.
- I die cut the shaker frame by using the largest and third largest die from our Double Stitched Rectangle die set. Using the outer die cut frame as a guide, I adhered the inside panel on the A2 white card base. I adhered acetate and double layered foam tape on the outer die cut to create the shaker frame.
- I put our Santa’s Sneezes Couture Mix in the middle of the card and sealed it with the shaker frame.
- I stamped a poinsettia image from our Outline Fresh Cut Poinsettia stamp set on the vellum with the embossing ink, heat embossed in silver, adhered Stick-It sheet, and fussy cut.
- On the top left corner, I adhered 2 strips of our Silver think Glitter tape. I placed some silver thread and adhered the poinsettia.
- I finished the card by adding some sequins from the Santa’s Sneezes Couture Mix and Glass Slippers sequins. I also added few clear gems.
That’s it from me for day 4! All the new release products are revealed and available at the shop, but our release week is not over yet! Please come back tomorrow for The Ton 2016 Fall Release Blog Hop! We have a fabulous line up and I’m sure you will be inspired by beautiful creations from us!
DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS: Leave a comment on The Ton blog on each day of Release Week (1-4) for a chance to win one of four $25 gift codes to the shop.
There are additional $10 gift code giveaways that you can also win by leaving comments on the Design Team member blogs on each day of Release Week. So there are an additional 7 gift codes up for grabs!
The comment period for the Daily Release and DT Giveaways will close on Thursday, September 29 at 11:59 PM. Winners will be chosen at random and announced thereafter.
Be sure to stop by The Ton blog to see the rest of the projects design team has created. And come join us on Tuesday for a fabulous blog hop featuring our design team members and special guests!
Here is the list of our blogs:
Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed the cards and reveals of our fabulous 2016 Fall Release products! Have a wonderful day!