For The Ton’s 2017 Anniversary, Effie has released 26 new stamp designs and 7 new couture mixes! There are several exclusive* gifts with purchases that you can obtain with this new release. This promotion does not apply to prior purchases. The threshold amount is calculated before taxes and shipping. This promotion will continue until January 19 at 11:59pm EST or until supplies last. Limit one GWP (Give With Purchase) package per customer.
Effie is holding the release of the Oscar Stamp sets pending permission from the Academy. Unfortunately, there is an additional stamp set (one that has not been debuted) that also had to be pulled from this release. Thus, The Ton has a total of 26 new designs releasing on Thursday, January 12. We hope you understand!
Spend $75 or more: Receive a free pack of our new Cotton Candy Puff Couture Mix
Spend $100 or more: Receive a 2×3 Flutter Mini Stamp (and Cotton Candy Puff Mix)
Spend $150 or more: Receive a 3×4 Lone Poppy Set (and Flutter Mini Set and Cotton Candy Puff Mix).
*You may be able to find these GWPs at your international retailer. These GWP items will NOT be available at any other U.S. retailer.
The Ton’s new Challenge Blog is now live! We’ll be playing with a new monthly challenge that begins on the first of every month. The theme for our first challenge is “Celebrate”! Head over now to join the fun and win some prizes!
The Ton Challenge Blog -> https://thetonchallenge.wordpress.com
Hello, Everyone! It’s Jenny here, and welcome to the Day 1 of The Ton Anniversary Release Week! We will be showcasing lots of beautiful new products this week. I made couple of floral cards with the new products and cannot wait to show you! So… Let’s start! 🙂
Day 1 Products:
Here is the First card using our new Thoughtful Poppies set! It’s a card with bold colors on the kraft cardstock and I had so much fun coloring this image!
- I stamped the Thoughtful Poppies image on a corner of a kraft cardstock using our Copic friendly Caviar Hybrid Ink using the Misti stamping tool. I stamped it few times for bold and crisp outline. Leaving the stamp in same position, I turned the cardstock upside down and stamped it few times.
- I colored the image with various Copic markers and added some details with coloring pencils. I also outlined the entire image with white color pencil.
- I stamped the sentiment in our Noir Dye Ink and outlined it with white gel pen. I also added some white dots on the image.
- Then I die cut the panel using the largest layer of our Double Stitched Rectangle Dies, and adhered it on a black cardbase (slightly larger on the sides than A2) using fun foam.
- I finished the card by adding some Glass Slippers sequins.
Here is the second card I created using our new Fresh Cut Poppies Coordinating Outlines stamp set and the Scripty Alpha Upper&Lower stamp sets. This card is very bright and feminine. It was fun to play arranging the images and coloring them.
- I started the card by arranging and stamping the poppy images. I masked one of the flower to layer the images.
- Then I colored all the images with various Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and added some details with coloring pencils. I also used Spectrum Noir Clear shimmer pen and white gel pen to add some interest.
- When the the images were completely dry, I stamped the sentiment “I Love You” using our new Scripty Alpha Upper and Lower stamp sets. These sets are so versatile and also perfect to create bold and elegant sentiments. I alternated Plum Wine Dye ink and Grape Crush Dye ink to stamp each letter. It was super easy to line them! I also added couple of lines and dots on the sides of the sentiment using gel pens.
- I trimmed the panel down slightly smaller then A2 size and rounded couple of corners. I adhered the Pink Burnished Foil tape on all 4 sides of the A2 cardbase and adhered the panel using fun foam to raise it up a bit.
- I finished the card by adding some sequins from our new Princess Glam Couture Mix.
DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS
For each Release Day (1 through 4), The Ton is giving away a $50 gift certificate! So there are four $50 gift certificates up for grabs! To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton’s Daily Release posts. Leave a comment on each Design Team member’s blogs to increase your chances of winning.
DESIGN TEAM DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS
One stamp set of choice for 7 commenters from each of the Design Team member blogs during Release Week (Days 1-4).
The comment period for all giveaways will close on Monday, January 16th at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced thereafter.
List of The Ton’s Design Team Blogs
I hope you enjoyed the cards. Don’t forget to return tomorrow for Day 2 of our Anniversary Release Week!
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!