For The Ton’s 2017 Anniversary, Effie has released 26 new stamp designs and 7 new couture mixes! There are several exclusive* gifts with purchases that you can obtain with this new release. This promotion does not apply to prior purchases. The threshold amount is calculated before taxes and shipping. This promotion will continue until January 19 at 11:59pm EST or until supplies last. Limit one GWP (Give With Purchase) package per customer.
Effie is holding the release of the Oscar Stamp sets pending permission from the Academy. Unfortunately, there is an additional stamp set (one that has not been debuted) that also had to be pulled from this release. Thus, The Ton has a total of 26 new designs releasing on Thursday, January 12. We hope you understand!
Spend $75 or more: Receive a free pack of our new Cotton Candy Puff Couture Mix
Spend $100 or more: Receive a 2×3 Flutter Mini Stamp (and Cotton Candy Puff Mix)
Spend $150 or more: Receive a 3×4 Lone Poppy Set (and Flutter Mini Set and Cotton Candy Puff Mix).
*You may be able to find these GWPs at your international retailer. These GWP items will NOT be available at any other U.S. retailer.
The Ton’s new Challenge Blog is now live! We’ll be playing with a new monthly challenge that begins on the first of every month. The theme for our first challenge is “Celebrate”! Head over now to join the fun and win some prizes!
The Ton Challenge Blog -> https://thetonchallenge.wordpress.com
Hello, Everyone! It’s Jenny here, and welcome back to the Day 2 of The Ton Anniversary Release Week! I made 4 cards with our new Anniversary products and cannot wait to show you! So… Let’s start! 🙂
Day 2 Products:
Here are the first and second card using our new Beautiful Butterflies 1 and Brushed Love stamp set! For these cards, I didn’t do any coloring at all! I accidentally discovered that our Rose Gold Embossing Powder looks so gorgeous on kraft cardstock so I totally went for that look (plus gold)!
- I trimmed the kraft cardstock down to 9″x2.27″ and stamped the largest butterfly image from our new Beautiful Butterflies stamp set in Versamark ink 5 times across the panel. I used the pencil guideline I drew in with T-ruler. I embossed the butterflies with our Rose Gold Embossing Powder. Then I stamped the inner layer image with Versamark again and heat embossed with glitter gold embossing powder.
- I also stamped different butterfly images from the same set on the vellum in Versamark and heat embossed both in Rose Gold and glitter gold. I fussy cut them out and put them aside.
- I trimmed a think strip of our Glossy Fine Gold Adhesive paper and adhered it on the bottom of the panel.
- I created the cardbase (9″x 3.5″) which fits inside a long letter envelope. I stamped the sentiment “You are my one and only”from our new Brushed Love stamp set and heat set in gold. I adhered our Burnished Rose Gold tape around where the panel should go and adhered the panel using fun foam to raise it up a bit.
- I folded up few fussy cut butterflies slightly and adhered them on the card. I finished the card by adding some sequins from our new Cotton Candy Puff Couture Mix and Medallion Gold sequins.
I created this A2 sized card almost the same way I made the skinny card, except using the bold and beautiful “love” image from our new Brushed Love stamp set. I also added a scrap of foil dotted acetate to add interest.
Moving on to the third card! This image of our new Dahlia Close Up Cling stamp is absolutely stunning! My original plan was to trim this image down to much smaller size, but after coloring the image, I quickly changed my mind and kept it almost to the original size as I couldn’t bring myself up to cut this beautiful image down.
- I stamped the image on Bristol Smooth paper in Versamark using the Misti tool and heat embossed with our Rose Gold embossing powder.
- I colored the image with various Zig Clean Color Brush Markers and let it dry completely. I trimmed it down to 5.25″ square.
- I stamped the beautiful scripty sentiment “You got this” from our new The New Pretty stamp set in Versamark on a strip of vellum and heat embossed in Rose Gold. I wrapped and adhered the sentiment strip around the panel.
- I made a card base (5.5″ square), adhered our Burnished Rose Gold tape around all 4 edges and adhered the panel onto the cardbase using foam tape.
- I finished the card by adding some sequins from Cotton Candy Puff Couture Mix and Glass Slippers sequins.
Here is the 4th and final card for today! I created a fun rainbow butterfly card using our new Beautiful Butterfly 3 stamp set and The New Pretty stamp set.
- I started the card by drawing 2 pencil lines meeting on the bottom right corner of a smooth white cardstock, leaving enough room in between to stamp the sentiment on top.
- I masked the outer sides of the lined area and stamped the sentiment from our new The New Pretty stamp set and the butterfly images from our Beautiful Butterflies 3 stamp set in our copic friendly Caviar Hybrid ink. I colored the butterflies and the shadow in various Copic Markers.
- Then I drew in the rainbow lines, simply using the ruler and the chisel tip of the Copic markers in rainbow colors. I made sure to wipe the ruler clean to avoid damaging the tip. I trimmed the cardstock down to slightly smaller than A2.
- On a A2 black card base, I adhered strips of our Glossy Fine Gold Adhesive paper on 2 edges and adhered the main panel on top. I finished the card by adding some dots on the images with white gel pen.
DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS
For each Release Day (1 through 4), The Ton is giving away a $50 gift certificate! So there are four $50 gift certificates up for grabs! To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton’s Daily Release posts. Leave a comment on each Design Team member’s blogs to increase your chances of winning.
DESIGN TEAM DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS
One stamp set of choice for 7 commenters from each of the Design Team member blogs during Release Week (Days 1-4).
The comment period for all giveaways will close on Monday, January 16th at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced thereafter.
The Ton’s Design Team Blogs
Hope you enjoyed the cards and don’t forget to come back tomorrow for Day 3!
Thank you for stopping by!