For The Ton’s 2017 Anniversary, Effie has released 26 new stamp designs and 7 new couture mixes! There are several exclusive* gifts with purchases that you can obtain with this new release. This promotion does not apply to prior purchases. The threshold amount is calculated before taxes and shipping. This promotion will continue until January 19 at 11:59pm EST or until supplies last. Limit one GWP (Give With Purchase) package per customer.
Effie is holding the release of the Oscar Stamp sets pending permission from the Academy. Unfortunately, there is an additional stamp set (one that has not been debuted) that also had to be pulled from this release. Thus, The Ton has a total of 26 new designs releasing on Thursday, January 12. We hope you understand!
Spend $75 or more: Receive a free pack of our new Cotton Candy Puff Couture Mix
Spend $100 or more: Receive a 2×3 Flutter Mini Stamp (and Cotton Candy Puff Mix)
Spend $150 or more: Receive a 3×4 Lone Poppy Set (and Flutter Mini Set and Cotton Candy Puff Mix).
*You may be able to find these GWPs at your international retailer. These GWP items will NOT be available at any other U.S. retailer.
The Ton’s new Challenge Blog is now live! We’ll be playing with a new monthly challenge that begins on the first of every month. The theme for our first challenge is “Celebrate”! Head over now to join the fun and win some prizes!
The Ton Challenge Blog -> https://thetonchallenge.wordpress.com
Day 3 Products:
Welcome back to Day 3! I have bright and fun cards I would like to share with you today! I really had fun creating these cards and hope you’d enjoy them as much as I did!
Here’s the first card using our new Macarons stamp set! It’s so fun to use all the images to do the layer stamping, but I went ahead and only used the outline image and colored it with watercolors. When I was done with coloring the images, I decided to leave it clean and simple. I love love love this set including the fun sentiment I used on the card! ❤
- I started the card by stamping the macaron outline images on a watercolor cardstock (2.75″x9″) in Versamark. I heat embossed the images in white.
- I colored the images in rainbow colors with Gansai Tambi watercolors. When it was completely dry. I stamped the sentiment (which I love so much) in our Noir Dye ink and added a line for more interest and adhered it on the cardbase (3″x9.25″) using foam tape.
Here is the second card I created using our new Sweet Macarons stamp set. I went with fun and girly look with this card.
- I started the card by stamping the image on the watercolor paper in Versamark. I heat embossed in white and colored the image using Mijello Mission Gold watercolors. I also splattered some watercolors and shimmer pearl water.
- When it was completely dry, I stamped the sentiment in our Noir Dye ink and trimmed it down to slightly smaller than A2.
- I die cut a pink cardstock using the largest layer of our Double Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered in onto a white A2 card base. Then I adhered the main panel using foam tape.
- I finished the card by adding some sequins from our new Disco Spring Couture mix.
For this third card, I created a fun circle shaped card, using our new Party Fans stamp set.
- I started the card by layer stamping the 3 fan images in 4 different colors. I masked some of the fans to layered them and give them dimension. For the pink fan, I used Ballet Slippers and Hollywood Star Dye inks. For the Yellow, I used Vanilla Cupcake and Beach Blondie Dye inks. For the green, I used Lofty Mint and Bright Emerald Dye ink. And for the purple, I used Soft Orchid and Iris Blooms Dye ink. For all the final layers I used Hampton White Pigment Ink.
- I made sure all the inks are completely dry and stamped the balloon image from the same set. I stamped in Versamark and heat embossed in gold. I die cut the panel using the largest dye from our Double Stitched Circle Dies. I also die cut 2 more sized circles out of black cardstock to create the round cardbase.
- I adhered our Gold Glitter Adhesive paper on the fun foam and die cut a circular frame using the largest and the second largest dies from the Double Stitched Circle Dies.
- I stamped the sentiment on a strip of a black cardstock in Versamark and heat embossed in gold.
- I assembled the card and finished the card by adding some Glass Slippers sequins, Matte Gold Sequins, and the tiny stars from the Winter Thaws Couture Mix, which was revealed on the Day 2.
DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS
For each Release Day (1 through 4), The Ton is giving away a $50 gift certificate! So there are four $50 gift certificates up for grabs! To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton’s Daily Release posts. Leave a comment on each Design Team member’s blogs to increase your chances of winning.
DESIGN TEAM DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS
One stamp set of choice for 7 commenters from each of the Design Team member blogs during Release Week (Days 1-4).
The comment period for all giveaways will close on Monday, January 16th at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced thereafter.
The Ton’s Design Team Blogs
Hope you enjoyed today’s cards! Tomorrow is the Day 4 and rest of our new products will be revealed!
Thank you for stopping by!