For The Ton’s 2017 Anniversary, Effie has released 26 new stamp designs and 7 new couture mixes! There are several exclusive* gifts with purchases that you can obtain with this new release. This promotion does not apply to prior purchases. The threshold amount is calculated before taxes and shipping. This promotion will continue until January 19 at 11:59pm EST or until supplies last. Limit one GWP (Give With Purchase) package per customer.
Effie is holding the release of the Oscar Stamp sets pending permission from the Academy. Unfortunately, there is an additional stamp set (one that has not been debuted) that also had to be pulled from this release. Thus, The Ton has a total of 26 new designs releasing on Thursday, January 12. We hope you understand!
Spend $75 or more: Receive a free pack of our new Cotton Candy Puff Couture Mix
Spend $100 or more: Receive a 2×3 Flutter Mini Stamp (and Cotton Candy Puff Mix)
Spend $150 or more: Receive a 3×4 Lone Poppy Set (and Flutter Mini Set and Cotton Candy Puff Mix).
*You may be able to find these GWPs at your international retailer. These GWP items will NOT be available at any other U.S. retailer.
The Ton’s new Challenge Blog is now live! We’ll be playing with a new monthly challenge that begins on the first of every month. The theme for our first challenge is “Celebrate”! Head over now to join the fun and win some prizes!
The Ton Challenge Blog -> https://thetonchallenge.wordpress.com
Day 4 Products:
All products are now available at the store!
It’s Day 4 of The Ton Anniversary Release Week and we revealed final 5 stamps sets! I’m sharing a few fun cards today, so let’s get right to it!
I created this first card using our new Bride Tribe stamp set, Flutter Mini stamp set, and the Lone Poppy stamp set. I kept it very feminine and girly with gold accents!
- I started the card by stamping the Poppy outline and the vase image on a smooth white cardstock in our Copic safe Caviar Hybrid ink. I colored all the images with various Copic markers and fussy cut them out. I added some gold dots with gel pen to add more interest.
- I stamped the sentiment from our new Bride Tribe stamp set on a vellum strip in Versamark and heat embossed in gold. I put it aside for later assembly.
- On a smooth white cardstock, I brushed on Hollywood Star Dye ink in circular motion using the Clarity Stencil Brush to create the faint pink background.
- Then I layer stamped the butterfly image from the Flutter Mini stamp set. I stamped the most outer layer in Caviar Hybrid ink, the inner layer in both Ballet Slippers Dye ink and Hollywood Star Dye ink. I stamped the smallest (dots on the wing) layer in Versamark and heat embossed in gold.
- I covered the butterfly image with a masking paper and splattered some gold ink all over the panel. I let it dry completely and trimmed the panel down to 5.5″x4″
- I die cut a pink cardstock panel using the largest die from our Double Stitched Rectangle dies. I adhered the colored images and the sentiment banner and adhered it on a A2 white card base. I cut a thin strip of our Glossy Fine Gold Adhesive paper and adhered it on the sentiment banner.
- I finished the card off by adding some Medallion Gold sequins and some sequins from the new Cotton Candy Puff Couture Mix.
Here is the second card! I used our new Fountain Terrace Background Cling stamp for background and mixed images from the City Girls Park Life & City Girls Special day to create this soft romantic card.
- I stamped the Fountain Terrace Background Cling stamp in Smoky Quarts Dye ink on a smooth white cardstock, die cut it with the largest die from the Double Stitched Square Dies.
- Then I stamped different images from both the City Girls Park Life & City Girls Special day on a smooth white cardstock, colored them with coloring pencils and cut them out using Scan-n-Cut machine.
- I created a white card base (5.5″ square) and adhered a pink cardstock trimmed down slightly smaller than the card base. I adhered the background panel and the colored images using foam tape to raise them up. I added some dots with white gel pen and Glossy Accent on the balloons.
- I finished the card off by adding some sequins from the new Cotton Candy Puff Couture mix and Glass Slipper Sequins.
Here is the 3rd card! I used our new Fountain Terrace Background Cling stamp for background and images from the City Girls Park Life and our new Brushed You stamp set to create a perfect card for a special friend!
- I stamped the 2 lady images from the City Girls Park Life stamp set on a smooth white cardstock in our Noir Dye ink. I masked the images and stamped the bench image over it. I colored the complete image with color pencils and fussy cut. I also stamped the balloon image from the set on vellum, colored the back side (for softer color) with Copic Markers and fussy cut.
- Then I stamped the Fountain Terrace Background Cling stamp on a smooth white cardstock in our Copic friendly Caviar Hybrid ink for background. I colored the background panel with combination of Copic markers and the color pencils. I also brushed on Cali Blue Dye and Soft Garden Dye ink softly on the panel using the Clarity Stencil brush.
- I stamped “You” image from our new Brushed You stamp set on the background panel in our Hollywood Star Dye ink. I also stamped “as my friend” sentiment in Noir Dye ink. Then I stamped “So lucky to have” on a strip of a black cardstock in Versamark and heat embossed ink white.
- I adhered the background panel on a A2 sized black card base then adhered the rest of the images on the card. I used foam tape on the bench image and the black sentiment strip to pop them up.
- I finished the card by adding some Glass Slippers sequins.
The Ton’s Design Team Blogs
Hope you enjoyed today’s cards! I also hope you were inspired by our new 2017 Anniversary Release products and projects from myself and my DT teammates!
Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for the Blog Hop! Be inspired by the fabulous projects from amazing guest and The Ton Design Team!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day and see you tomorrow!