Hello everyone! Hope you are having a fabulous week! I would like to share a card I created for The Ton’s February Challenge. The theme is LOVE and how perfect is that theme for the month of February?!
Without further ado, here’s the card!
- I started the card by stamping “love” image from the Brushed Love stamp set repeatedly on a A2 sized smooth white cardstock in Ballet Slippers Dye, Hollywood Star Dye, Cosmopolitan Pink Hybrid, and Valentine Red Dye ink.
- Then I stamped the beautiful bicycle image from the Beautiful Day Bicycle stamp set in Noir Dye ink and colored it with some Prismacolor coloring pencils. I cut the image using cutting machine. I added some shimmer with Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen and some white dots with gel pen to add more interest.
- On a A2 sized card base, I adhered the background panel. I covered the entire panel with vellum and added strips of Fine Transparent Adhesive Glitter paper on the sides. Then I adhered the bicycle image with foam tape to pop it up.
- I stamped the sentiment on the black cardstock in Versamark and heat embossed in white. I cut it down to a thin banner and adhered it with foam tape.
- I finished the card by adding some sequins from the Valentine Frost Couture Mix.
That’s all from me today! Hope you enjoyed the card. Please visit The Ton Challenge Blog for details and to participate. Happy crafting!