Hello everyone! It’s Jenny here and I’m over at The Ton’s blog with a colorful shaker card using the Floral Border Cling Background stamp and our new Floral Border Coordinating Die. This new die cuts the center of the image which makes it perfect to create shaker cards! I also used our new Beautiful Butterflies1 stamp set, Birthday Word Dies, and some Dew Drops.
Hope you’d stop by at The Ton’s Blog to check out the details!
Here is the card I made!
WE HAVE A CHALLENGE BLOG USING THE TON STAMPS
Join us for the month of February. The prize for this challenge will be a $50 gift certificate to our shop!
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the theme “Love”. You may use our team’s cards for inspiration but it’s not required!
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by February 28, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
Have a wonderful day! Happy crafting! 🙂