Hello, everyone! It’s Jenny here and I’m back with the new The Ton Monthly Challenge project!
Hope you join us for the month of March!
The theme for March is “Lucky“
Here is how to play:
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the theme “Lucky”.
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by March 31, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
Please visit The Ton’s CHALLENGE BLOG for more info.
- I started the card by stamping the Dahlia Close Up Cling stamp on the Bristol Smooth cardstock in Versamark. I heat embossed the image in white. Then I colored the entire image with green and yellow Zig markers. I blended out the colors with clear sparkled pen instead of clear water. It’s one of my favorite ways to watercolor. When it was completely dry, I trimmed the panel down to 5.5″x4″ and set it aside.
- I stamped the sentiment “so lucky to have you as my friend” from the Brushed You stamp set on the 5.5″x 5″ vellum in versamark and heat embossed in gold. I hid some strong double sided tape on the back of big “you” and wrapped in around the entire watercolor panel. I taped it on the back so it doesn’t move around.
- I adhered strips of the Glossy Fine Gold Adhesive Glitter paper on the sides of a A2 sized card base. I adhered the main panel on the card base using fun foam and finished the card by adding some Medallion Gold sequins.
That’s all from me today! Hope you enjoyed this card and would visit The Ton’s Challange Blog to join this month’s challenge!
Thank you for stopping by! Happy crafting!