Hello, everyone! It’s Jenny here and I’m over at The Ton’s blog today! For today’s project, I created a card with Thoughtful Poppies stamp set, which is one of my favorite stamp set from the newest release. I watercolored this beautiful image with the Zig markers and added tons of gold to it. I LOVE gold and watercoloring floral images, so it was lots fun creating this card! Hope you’d stop by at The Ton’s blog and check out the details!
Hope you join us for the March challenge at The Ton’s CHALLENGE BLOG!
The theme for March is “Lucky“
Here is how to play:
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the theme “Lucky”.
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by March 31, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
Please visit The Ton’s CHALLENGE BLOG for more info.
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day! Happy crafting!