Hello, everyone! It’s Jenny here and I’m taking over The Ton’s blog today with this beautiful bouquet of layer stamped poppies using our Fresh Cut Poppy stamp set and the new Coordinating Die. I know there are some of you out there intimidated by layer stamping, but this set is very easy to layer. I used both Misti stamping tool and just ordinary acrylic blocks to stamp the images, and I absolutely had no issues.
Hope you could stop by at The Ton’s Blog to check out the details on this card!
Hope you join us for the March challenge at The Ton’s CHALLENGE BLOG!
The theme for March is “Lucky“
Here is how to play:
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the theme “Lucky”.
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by March 31, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
Please visit The Ton’s CHALLENGE BLOG for more info.
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day! Happy crafting!