Spend $75 or more: Receive a free pack of our new Guava Sparkle Couture Mix
Spend $100 or more: Receive a 2×3 Sunflower Cluster Mini Stamp (and Guava Sparkle Mix)
Spend $150 or more: Receive a 2×3 Peony Cluster Mini Stamp (and Sunflower Cluster Mini Set and Guava SparkleMix).
Gift With Purchase Items
Day 2 Products
Hello everyone! Welcome to the Day 2 of The Ton’s Spring 2017 Release Week! I created couple of floral cards with our new Wishful Wildflowers and the Wildflower Banner. I achieved a very bold look with one card, and another with a soft watercolor look. I can’t wait to share them with you so let’s get started!
Here ‘s the first card!
I had so much fun creating this card using our new absolutely beautiful Wishful Wildflowers stamp set. I achieved a very bold yet clean look by coloring with the Copic markers and adding more details with color pencils.
- I started the card by stamping the Wildflower images on a smooth white cardstock in our Copic friendly Caviar Hybrid Ink. Then I drew in the frame around the image using T-ruler and black journaling pen.
- I colored the images with Copic markers. I don’t really have usual combinations when I color with Copics. I just use color chart and grab colors as I need them. When I was done with coloring with Copic markers, I decided that I needed little bit of that oomph! And that’s exactly what I did with the color pencils. Color pencils add so much more depth to the image, because the sharp tip could add so much more fine details. When I was done with that, I still thought I need something more, so I grabbed few gray Copic markers and added some shaing around the images and the frame.
- Then I stamped the sentiment in Versamark on a strip of a black cardstock and heat embossed in white. For the “hello” sentiment, I die cut our Hello Word Die 5 times on a black cardstock and I glued them all together.
- I adhered the colored panel on a white A2 cardbase and then the sentiment strip as well as the word die cut.
- I finished the card by adding some Glass Slippers Round Confetti and Dew Drops.
For the second card, I used our new Wildflower Banners stamp set, and I went with the softer watercolor look.
- I stamped the Wildflower Banner image on a watercolor cardstock in Versamark and and heat embossed with the Silver Pearl embossing powder.
- Then, I watercolored the image with the Mijello Mission Gold watercolors. When it was completely dry, I added Perfect Peal + water and splattered all over the panel. When it was bone dry, I die cut the panel using the largest die from the Double Stitched Small Rectangle Dies.
- To create the background panel, I ink blended Orchid Crush Dye, and the Hollywood Star Dye ink on a Bristol Smooth Cardstock cut down to 4.25″x5.5″. I also added some shimmer with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.
- I adhered the background panel on white A2 card base. Then I adhered the watercolored panel on top, using the fun foam.
- I finished the card by adding some sequins from our new Pink Diamond Couture Mix, Pretty Petals Couture Mix, and the Glass Slippers Round Confetti.
The Ton is giving away an additional ten $10 gift certificates! Comments will be chosen from each of our design team member blogs during Days 1-4 of Release Week.
Hope you join us for the April challenge at The Ton’s CHALLENGE BLOG!
The theme for April is “Anything Goes“
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the theme “Anything Goes”.
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by April 30, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
Please visit The Ton’s CHALLENGE BLOG for more info.
I hope you enjoyed today’s projects. Don’t forget to return tomorrow for the Day 3 of our Spring 2017 Release Week!
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!