Spend $75 or more: Receive a free pack of our new Guava Sparkle Couture Mix
Spend $100 or more: Receive a 2×3 Sunflower Cluster Mini Stamp (and Guava Sparkle Mix)
Spend $150 or more: Receive a 2×3 Peony Cluster Mini Stamp (and Sunflower Cluster Mini Set and Guava SparkleMix).
New products including the coordinating dies will be available at the shop on Thursday, April 6th!
Gift With Purchase Items
Day 3 Products
Hello and welcome to the Day 3 of The Ton’s Spring 2017 Release Week! Hope you are enjoying the new release products and getting inspired by the projects our design team has been sharing! We just revealed final products for this new new release, and the products are finally available at the shop! Yay!
For today, I created 3 cards and an envelope with our new Day 3 products. Without a further adieu, let’s check them out!
Here is the first card!
I created a bold card using our new Dearest Peony stamp set and here is how I created this card:
- I started the card by stamping the Peony image from our new Dearest Peony Stamp set on a smooth cardstock in our Copic Friendly Caviar Hybrid ink. Then I colored the image with Copic markers and I also added some depth to the image using the color pencils. When the coloring was done I cut the image out.
- I stamped the sentiment on a strip of black cardstsock in Versamark and heat embossed in white. I cut the strip down to a banner shape and put it aside for later assembly.
- To create the background, I first stamped the Haute Stripes Cling Background stamp on a white smooth cardstock in Noir Dye ink. I used MISTI tool to stamp multiple times to achieve solid bold black color on the panel. Before the ink was completely dry, I sprinkled the Gold Glitter embossing powder and heat set. Then I die cut the panel with the largest die from the Double Stitched Small Dies. I adhered the background panel on a black A2 sized black cardstock.
- I adhred the Peony image and the sentiment banner on the card with foam tape and finished the card by adding some Medallion Gold sequins and the new Kiwi Smoothie Couture Mix.
For the second card, I created a bright and colorful floral card with our new Peony Crush Cling stamp and the Modern Labels stamp set (will be debuting on Day 4). I love our cling background stamps because the arrangement of the images are all done for you so you just need to stamp and color on! And that’s what I did with this card!
- I started the card by stamping the Peony Crush image on a Bristol Smooth cardstock in Versamark. I heat embossed in our Rose Gold embossing powder and colored the image with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers, blending out the pigment with clear water. When the panel was completely dry, I cut the panel down to 4″x5.5″.
- While the watercolor panel was drying, I went ahead and stamped the sentiment and the label image from our new Modern Labels stamp set on vellum in Versamark. I heat embossed with the Rose Gold embossing powder as well. I cut the vellum down to a strip, wrapped it around the watercolor panel and secured it with tape on the back of the panel.
- I adhered our Pink Burnished tape on the sides of a white A2 sized card base and then I adhered the watercolor panel on the card popped up with the fun foam on the back.
- I finished the card by adding some Tripple Purple sequins, new Guava Sparkle Couture Mix, and new Raspberry Sparkle Couture Mix.
Here is the 3rd and final card for today! I made a matching envelope too! For this project, I used our new Pretty Mail and the Mini Mail Stamp set.
- I first stamped the Pretty Mail image on a Bristol Smooth cardstock in Versamark and heat embossed in Gold. I colored the image with the Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens and blended the pigment out with Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen for lots of shimmer! When the panel was completely dry, I stamped the sentiment from our new Mini Mail stamp set in Noir Dye ink. Then I die cut the panel with the largest die from the Double Stitched Small Rectangle Dies. I adhered fun foam on the back of the panel and adhered it on to a black card base trimmed down to slightly smaller than A2. I adhered Burnished Yellow Gold Foil tape all around the card base before adhering the watercolor panel. I finished the card by adding some Medallion Gold sequins and our new Blue Lagoon Couture Mix I put the finished card aside to work on the matching envelope.
- I cut down a aqua color cardstock down to 8.5″ square and turned it into an envelope using the envelope punch board. Before the assembly, I stamped the Pretty Mail image in Versamark and heat embossed in gold. I also stamped and heat embossed “Kindly Deliver to:” in Gold. On the aqua cardstock scrap, I stamped the heart image that says “You’ve Got Pretty Mail” and heat embossed in Gold. I cut the heart and added double side adhesive on the back to turn it into a seal for the envelope.
The Ton is giving away an additional ten $10 gift certificates! Comments will be chosen from each of our design team member blogs during Days 1-4 of Release Week.
Hope you join us for the April challenge at The Ton’s CHALLENGE BLOG!
The theme for April is “Anything Goes“
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the theme “Anything Goes”.
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by April 30, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
Please visit The Ton’s CHALLENGE BLOG for more info.
I hope you enjoyed today’s projects. I also hope we inspired you with our new Spring 2017 products and fabulous projects from our design team!
Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for the Day 4!
Be inspired by the fabulous projects from amazing guest and The Ton Design Team!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day and see you tomorrow!