Spend $75 or more: Receive a free pack of our new Guava Sparkle Couture Mix
Spend $100 or more: Receive a 2×3 Sunflower Cluster Mini Stamp (and Guava Sparkle Mix)
Spend $150 or more: Receive a 2×3 Peony Cluster Mini Stamp (and Sunflower Cluster Mini Set and Guava SparkleMix).
New products including the coordinating dies are available at the shop now!
Gift With Purchase Items
- I started the card by stamping one of the Jewelry image from our new Sentiment Jewelry stamp set on the vellum in Versamark and heat embossed with Silver Glitter embossing powder. I cut the panel down to slightly smaller than A2 size.
- Then I stamped the bride image from the Haute Wedding stamp set on a smooth cardstock in our Copic friendly Caviar Hybrid ink and colored it with the Copic markers. I stamped the lace image from the same set on top of the colored image in Versamark and heat embossed in silver. I die cut the image using the Coordinating die.
- I used the die cut image to decide the placement of the sentiment. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark and heat embossed in silver.
- I stamped the Grand Stairway Cling stamp on a smooth white cardstock in our Smoky Quarts Dye ink.
- I created the frame by adhering our Silver Glossy Fine Adhesive paper on a sturdy white cardstock and die cut using the largest and 2nd largest die from the Double Stitched Large Rectangle Dies.
- I assembled the card on a white A2 sized card base. I popped up the bride image using the foam tape. I finished the card by adding the Silver Holographic Sequins.
- I started the card by stamping the Chandelier on a vellum in Versamark. I heat embossed the image with Gold Glitter embossing powder.
- Then I moved on to the lady image from the Born Classy stamp set. I stamped her and her purse on a smooth white cardstock in our Caviar Hybrid ink. I stamped the left side of the dress layer with the Noir Dye ink. Then I stamped the sparkle image on top of the right side of the dress in Versamark and heat embossed in gold. To create the left side layer of the dress, I stamped the image on vellum in Versamark and heat embossed in gold. Since I had the gold powder out, I also went ahead and heat embossed the sentiment on a strip of a black cardstock. I colored the lady, her dress layer, and the purse with the Copic markers and die cut using the Coordinating dies.
- I stamped the Grand Stairway Cling stamp on a smooth white cardstock in our Noir Dye ink.
- I created the frame by adhering our Gold Glossy Fine Adhesive paper on a sturdy black cardstock and die cut using the largest and 2nd largest die from the Double Stitched Large Rectangle Dies.
- Then I assembled all the elements onto a A2 sized black card base and finished the card off by adding Matte Gold, Medallion Gold, Glossy Black sequins, and our new Rosy Petals Couture Mix.
For the 3rd and final card for today, I went with a totally different mood than the 2 cards above! I tried watercolor stamping with our new Pragmatic Wreaths stamp set. This stamp set is so delicate, dainty, and also very versatile.
- Using the Misti tool, I scribbled 2 different shades of green Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers on the wreath image, sprayed tiny bit of water and stamped on the upper right side of a watercolor cardstock. I repeated this twice for all the images to achieve bolder colors. Then I stamped the leaves and the branch image in same way. I repeatedly stamped branch image on the cardstock the same way but I used pink Zig markers for the flowers. I also added pink flowers here and there to fill in the empty spaces. I let it dry completely and die cut using the largest die from the Double Stitched Small Rectangle Dies.
- I stamped the sentiment “hope you have a” in Noir Dye ink, and “Fabulous Day” in Grand Fuchsia Dye ink. Then I die cut a panel out of a aqua colored cardstock using the largest die from the Double Stitched Large Rectangle Dies and adhered it on a white A2 sized card base.
- I tied a natural color twine and adhered the watercolor panel on the card using fun foam on the back. I finished the card by adding some sequins from our new Rosy Petals Couture Mix and the Glass Slippers Round Confetti.
The Ton is giving away an additional ten $10 gift certificates! Comments will be chosen from each of our design team member blogs during Days 1-4 of Release Week.
Hope you join us for the April challenge at The Ton’s CHALLENGE BLOG!
The theme for April is “Anything Goes“
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the theme “Anything Goes”.
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by April 30, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
Please visit The Ton’s CHALLENGE BLOG for more info.
I hope you enjoyed today’s projects.
Don’t forget to return tomorrow for the Blog Hop!
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!