Hello everyone! It’s Jenny here today taking over The Ton’s blog today! For today’s project, I created a watercolor floral card using the Wildflower Banner, Beautiful Butterflies1, and Haute Stripes Background Cling stamp. I colored the images with the recently purchased Color Burst Watercolor pigment powders from our Boutique. So vibrant and fun to color with, I immediately fell in love with the Color Burst!
Let me show you the card!
The products I used on this project:
- Wildflower Banner stamp set
- Wildflower Banner coordinating die
- Beautiful Butterflies1 stamp set
- Beautiful Butterflies1 coordinating dies
- Haute Stripes Background Cling stamp
- Color Burst sets: Caribbean Brights & Fresh Florals set
- Versamark Embossing ink
- Noir Dye ink
- Mixed Dew Drops
- Belle’s Dress Couture Mix
- Raspberry Sparkle Couture Mix
- Glass Slippers Round Confetti Mixed
- Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Markers
Hope you could stop by The Ton’s Blog to check out the details!
Hope you join us for the May Challenge at The Ton’s Challenge Blog!
There is a $50 Gift card that will go to the winning entry!
The theme for May is “Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!“
Here is how to play:
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the theme “Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge”.
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by May 31, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
Please visit The Ton’s CHALLENGE BLOG for more info.
Have a wonderful day! Happy Crafting!