Hello, everyone! It’s Jenny here, and I’m over at The Ton Stamp’s Blog with 3 gorgeous watercolored floral cards! For today’s projects, I combined my favorite stamp sets (Large Peony sets), and the new favorite watercoloring medium, the Color Burst Powders. I had so much fun coloring these beautiful images and turning them into cards!
Hope you could stop by at The Ton Stamp’s Blog and check out the details!
Hope you join us for the May Challenge at The Ton’s Challenge Blog!
There is a $50 Gift card that will go to the winning entry!
The theme for May is “Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!“
Here is how to play:
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the theme “Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge”.
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by May 31, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
Please visit The Ton’s CHALLENGE BLOG for more info.
Thank you for stopping by! Happy Crafting!