Hello, everyone! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend! 🙂 I’m going out of town tomorrow so it’s crazy around here, busy packing and taking care of last minute things! However, I decided to write a quick blog post to share a birthday card I created for my dear friend!
For this card, I used the Peony Terrace Background Cling stamp, one of The Ton’s Summer Release 2017 collection! I love The Ton’s cling stamps, because they make it so easy to create beautiful cards! No contemplation on how to arrange the floral images, it’s all done for you already! Let me show you what I created with this beautiful image!
- Peony Terrace Background Cling Stamp
- Beer stamp set (for sentiment)
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 041 Light green, 044 Deep Green, 021 Light Carmine, 025 Pink
- Tim Holtz Trimmer
- 3M foam tape
- Glass Slippers Sequins
- Dew Drops
- Wow Super fine White embossing powder
- Canson XL watercolor paper
This card was so fun and easy to make! First, I positioned the Peony Terrace Cling Background stamp on my MISTI. Then, I scribbled some Zig markers, spritzed some water and stamped onto a watercolor paper (I used Canson XL). I let it dry completely, trimmed it down a bit on the side, and adhered it on a black A2 card base. By the way, I’ve been using the 110lb. black cardstock for my card bases, and it’s been working fabulous!
The sentiment is borrowed from The Ton’s new Beer set. I stamped on a black cardstock and heat embossed in white. I cut it down to a thin banner and popped it up on the card with some 3M foam tape. I added some Dew Drops and Glass Slippers Sequins from The Ton, and my card was done!
Hope you’d join The Ton’s June Challenge for a chance to win a $50 spree to The Ton’s shop!
*Gift certificates only apply to The Ton Stamps, Dies, Ink, Gilding, and Embossing Powder.
Here is how to play:
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the color palette you see above.
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by June 30, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
- There is a $50 Gift card that will go to the winning entry!
Please visit The Ton’s CHALLENGE BLOG for more info.
That’s all from me today! I hope you and the birthday girl enjoyed this card!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy crafting!!! ❤