Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing well. It’s Jenny here and I’m over at The Ton’s Blog today to share a summer themed card I created with our new Palm Tree set and the Coordinating Dies! This set is so fun and easy to layer. I combined these cool palm trees with our older set, the Darling Flamingos, and I think they go perfectly together!
Hope you could head over to The Ton’s Blog to check out the how I created this card!
*Backdrop Board used: Natural Wood
Hope you’d join The Ton’s June Challenge!
For this month, we have a fun color palette challenge so head over now for a chance to win a $50 spree to The Ton’s shop!”
*Gift certificates only apply to The Ton Stamps, Dies, Ink, Gilding, and Embossing Powder.
Here is how to play:
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the color palette you see above.
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by June 30, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
- There is a $50 Gift card that will go to the winning entry!
Please visit The Ton’s CHALLENGE BLOG for more info.
Thank you for stopping by & happy crafting!!