Hello, everyone! It’s Jenny here and I’m up on The Ton’s Blog today with couple of cards I created featuring our beautiful Large Peony stamp sets. I absolutely adore all of our Large Peony stamp sets, but I decided to go with our most recent sets, the Large Peony 4 and the Large Peony 5 stamp set + Coordinating dies.
Hope you’d stop by at The Ton’s Blog to check out how I made these cards! 🙂
Please join us for this month’s The Ton’s Challenge “Summer” for a chance to win a $50 spree to The Ton’s shop!
*Gift certificates only apply to The Ton Stamps, Dies, Ink, Gilding, and Embossing Powder.
Here is how to play:
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the monthly theme.
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by August 31, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
- There is a $50 Gift card that will go to the winning entry!
Please visit The Ton’s CHALLENGE BLOG for more info.
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a fabulous day! Happy Crafting!