Hello everyone! It’s Jenny here! Welcome to The Ton’s Fall 2017 Release Day 1!
For The Ton’s Fall 2017, Effie has released 23 new stamp designs, coordinating dies and 6 new couture mixes! There are two new gifts with purchases that you can obtain with this new release. This promotion does not apply to prior purchases. The threshold amount is calculated before taxes and shipping. This promotion will continue until September 22 at 11:59pm EST or until supplies last. Limit one incentive package per order. No coupon code needed. All incentive products will be added to qualified orders automatically (but will not be shown in your cart at checkout). There must be at least one new release stamp in your order to qualify for these GWPs.
Spend $75 or more: Receive a free pack of our new Sugar Cookie Couture Mix
Spend $125 or more: Receive a 2×3 Christmas Mini Cluster Stamp (and Sugar Cookie Mix)
Spend $200 or more: Receive a 3×4 Good Tidings Cluster Set (and a Christmas Mini Cluster Stamp and Sugar Cookie Mix).
**Incentive products will not be available for purchase in our shop until October***
Today we are revealing 5 stamp sets, the coordinating dies, 1 Couture Mix, and 3 incentive products!
Here’s the first card:
I’m showcasing our new Magnificent Magnolias stamp set. This is definitely one of my favorite from this release!
- I started the card by stamping the beautiful magnolia cluster image on 2 corners in Versamark ink. I heat embossed the image with white embossing powder and colored with Color Burst powders. The colors I used are Peony, Lemon Yellow, Sap Green, and Lime Green. I borrowed brown from Mijello Mission Gold watercolors.
- I trimmed the panel down to 4″x5.5″ and stamped the sentiment in our Noir Dye ink.
- On a pink A2 cardbase, I layered a background panel (adhered Transparent Glitter Glossy Fine Adhesive paper on the sides). Then, I popped up the watercolored panel using fun foam.
- Finished the card by adding Mix Dew Drops and Glass Slippers sequins.
Here’s the second card!
I am featuring our new gorgeous Magnolia Field Cling stamp for this card. I colored this card exactly as the first card, but I embossed the edges with lavender glitter and adhered it on a black 6×6 card base. I couldn’t bring myself to cut this beautiful image down any smaller than that! 🙂 The sentiment is borrowed from our previous release set, Large Peony 4, stamped in Versamark and heat embossed in white. I added some sequins from Pink Neptune Couture Mix and Clear Rhinestones to dress up the card.
Here you can see the close-up of the card. I love how the pigments bloomed as I watercolored the images via wet-on-wet technique.
Here is the 3rd card!
For this card, I created a simple card featuring our new Large Florals: Carnations stamp set. This set gives a major bang to a card without much effort.
- I started off by stamping the layers of the large carnation image in Ballet Slipper Dye, Hollywood Star Dye, and Red Sangria Hybrid ink on a white smooth cardstock.
- I trimmed the cardstock down to 3.75″x5.5″, stamped the sentiment in Noir Dye ink, and wiped the edges with Hollywood Star Dye ink pad.
- I wrapped the panel with some natural color twine and popped it up on the pink A2 cardbase (decorated with Transparent Glitter Glossy Fine Adhesive paper) using fun foam.
- I added some accents with pink glitter gel pen and finished the card by adhering our new Sugar Cookie Couture Mix and Glass Slippers sequins.
For the 4th and final card for today, I watercolor-stamped our new Waterfall stamp set to create a magical scene.
- I scribbled Zig markers on the Waterfall images from our new Waterfall stamp set (some spritzed with water) and stamped on a watercolor cardstock. The Zig marker colors I used are: Light Pink, Light Carmine, Lemon Yellow, Pale Green, Beige, Light Gray, and Gray Brown.
- I waited for the panel to dry completely and die cut it down using the largest die from Large Double Stitched Rectangle Dies. I gently added on Cali Blue Dye ink with Clarity Brush around the edges of the panel. I also heat embossed the edges with glitter powder.
- I stamped the sentiment in our Noir Dye ink and adhered the panel on to a white A2 card base.
- I finished the card by adding some Glass Slipper Sequins and the Clear Rhinestones.
DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS
For each Release Day (1 through 4), The Ton is giving away a stamp set of choice from the new release! So there are four stamps up for grabs! To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton’s Daily Release posts. Leave a comment on each Design Team member’s blogs to increase your chances of winning. The comment period will close on Monday, September 11th at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog.
List of the Design Team Blogs:
The Ton’s September Challenge is now live! For this month, we have a fun Mood Board Challenge so head over there now for a chance to win a $50 spree to The Ton’s shop!” *Gift certificates only apply to The Ton stamps, dies, ink, gilding and embossing powder.
Hope you enjoyed today’s product reveal and the projects! I also hope that I was able to inspire you to go create something beautiful! Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for the Day 2!
Thank you for stopping by! Happy crafting!