Hello everyone! It’s Jenny here! Welcome to The Ton’s Fall 2017 Release Day 3!
For The Ton’s Fall 2017, Effie has released 23 new stamp designs, coordinating dies and 6 new couture mixes! There are two new gifts with purchases that you can obtain with this new release. This promotion does not apply to prior purchases. The threshold amount is calculated before taxes and shipping. This promotion will continue until September 22 at 11:59pm EST or until supplies last. Limit one incentive package per order. No coupon code needed. All incentive products will be added to qualified orders automatically (but will not be shown in your cart at checkout). There must be at least one new release stamp in your order to qualify for these GWPs.
Spend $75 or more: Receive a free pack of our new Sugar Cookie Couture Mix
Spend $125 or more: Receive a 2×3 Christmas Mini Cluster Stamp (and Sugar Cookie Mix)
Spend $200 or more: Receive a 3×4 Good Tidings Cluster Set (and a Christmas Mini Cluster Stamp and Sugar Cookie Mix).
**Incentive products will not be available for purchase in our shop until October***
Today we are revealing 4 stamp sets, the coordinating dies, 1 Rubber Bling stamp, and 1 Couture Mix!
For the 1st card for today, I’m showcasing our new Holiday Love Poinsettia Stamp set.
- Started the card by stamping the beautiful poinsettia image from our new Holiday Love Poinsettia stamp set on kraft cardstock in our Copic-friendly Caviar Hybrid ink. I colored the image with various Copic markers (R39, R37, R35, YG67, YG17, YG03, and YR23)
- I stamped the sentiment in Noir Dye ink.
- I added some dots on the image with gold glitter gel pen and adhered the panel on a black cardstock.
- I adhered Glossy Fine Gold Glitter Adhesive paper on black fun foam and die cut using the 1st and 2nd largest die from Large Double Stitched Rectangle Dies to make the frame. I adhered this golden sparkly frame on the card and finished by adding some Medallion Gold Sequins.
For the second card, I’m showcasing our new Occasion Confetti and one of our Incentive products, the Christmas Mini Cluster stamp set. I created a one layer card, drawing frame with the journaling pen. It’s one of my favorite designs when I play with mini stamps. Please note that incentive products will not be available for purchase until October.
- I started the card by stamping the Christmas Mini Cluster stamp on a white smooth cardstock in Caviar Hybrid ink. I colored the image with Copic Markers (R24, R29, R89, and YR23) and added some gold and white dots with gel pens.
- Then, I drew a frame around it using the T-ruler and journaling pen. I also stamped the Confetti image from our new Occasion Confetti stamp set. I masked off the frame to make sure the confetti image lays inside the frame. I added bit of depth by coloring the edges of the frame with gray Copic Markers (C3, C1, and C00).
- I stamped the sentiment in our Basil Mojito Dye ink and heat embossed with the clear powder. I trimmed the panel down to 4″x5.25″ and adhered it on a red A2 card base.
- I added some Matte Gold, Glass Slippers, and Deep Sage sequins for the finishing touch!
For the 3rd card for today, I created a halo effect around the gorgeous banner image from our new Poinsettia Banner stamp set.
- I started the card by stamping the Poinsettia Banner image on a watercolor cardstock in Versamark ink and heat embossed in silver.
- Then, I ink blended Italian Denim Dye and True Navy Dye ink around the image. I did not mask the image, but carefully added on the colors with ink blending tool. I splattered some white opaque watercolor, waited for it to dry, and added more blue inks around the edges. This process was so quick and creates such wow effect, I hope you’d give it a try!
- I colored the Poinsettia Banner image with Zig markers (Gray Brown and Blue), blending out the pigments with Clear sparkle pen.
- I added few dots with blue glitter gel pen and adhered Clear Rhinestones (my new favorite, BTW!) and our new Milky Way Couture Mix for the finishing touches.
DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS
For each Release Day (1 through 4), The Ton is giving away a stamp set of choice from the new release! So there are four stamps up for grabs! To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton’s Daily Release posts. Leave a comment on each Design Team member’s blogs to increase your chances of winning. The comment period will close on Monday, September 11th at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog.
List of the Design Team Blogs:
The Ton’s September Challenge is now live! For this month, we have a fun Mood Board Challenge so head over there now for a chance to win a $50 spree to The Ton’s shop!” *Gift certificates only apply to The Ton stamps, dies, ink, gilding and embossing powder.
Hope you enjoyed today’s product reveal and the projects! Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for the Day 4!
Thank you for stopping by! Happy crafting!