For The Ton’s Fall 2017, Effie has released 23 new stamp designs, coordinating dies and 6 new couture mixes! There are two new gifts with purchases that you can obtain with this new release. This promotion does not apply to prior purchases. The threshold amount is calculated before taxes and shipping. This promotion will continue until September 22 at 11:59pm EST or until supplies last. Limit one incentive package per order. No coupon code needed. All incentive products will be added to qualified orders automatically (but will not be shown in your cart at checkout). There must be at least one new release stamp in your order to qualify for these GWPs.
Spend $75 or more: Receive a free pack of our new Sugar Cookie Couture Mix
Spend $125 or more: Receive a 2×3 Christmas Mini Cluster Stamp (and Sugar Cookie Mix)
Spend $200 or more: Receive a 3×4 Good Tidings Cluster Set (and a Christmas Mini Cluster Stamp and Sugar Cookie Mix).
**Incentive products will not be available for purchase in our shop until October***
New products including the coordinating dies are available at the shop now!
Today we are revealing the rest of the products for our new Fall 2017 Release!
First up, I created a cozy winter scene combining elements from various new stamp sets revealed today.
- I started by stamping images from multiple stamp sets released today. Christmas tree: Holiday Ballet stamp set (Coordinating Dies); Christmas socks, Fire log, dog, mat: Fireplace Holiday Accessories stamp set (Coordinating Dies); chandelier, fireplace brick, couch: Fireplace Accessories stamp set (Coordinating Dies); Girl: City Girls Snow Day stamp set (Coordinating Dies). I stamped all the images in our Copic-friendly Caviar Hybrid ink, colored with various Copic markers. I didn’t have the Coordinating Dies at the moment, so I just fussy cut them out.
- I also stamped the background, the Scenes: Fireplace cling stamp in Caviar Hybrid ink and colored with Copic markers. I stamped the Chandelier on top of the panel in Versamark ink and heat embossed with glitter powder. I trimmed the panel down to 4″x5.25″ and adhered it on a black A2 card base.
- I adhered all the elements, including the sentiment (from City Girls Snow Day stamp set), heat embossed in white on black cardstock.
- For the finishing touches, I added some dots with white and gold gel pens, adhered Clear Rhinetones on the chandelier, and also adhered sequins from our new Deck the Halls Couture Mix.
I did scene building for the 2nd card also. For this card, I combined our new sets and the older scene background cling stamp.
- To start off, I stamped the girl image from our new City Girls Winter Edition stamp set (Coordinating Dies), the poinsettia arrangement from our new Fireplace Holiday Accessories stamp set (Coordinating Dies), and the little pug from our older set the City Girls Retail Therapy stamp set (Coordinating Dies). I stamped them in our Caviar Hybrid ink and colored with Copic markers. I didn’t have the dies at the moment so I fussy cut them all.
- I also stamped the background ( Scenes: Dept. Store Cling stamp) in Caviar Hybrid ink and added little bit of highlights here and there with the Copic markers. I trimmed the panel down dow 4″x5.25″ and adhered in on to a black A2 card base. I also stamped and gold heat embossed sentiment (From City Girls Winter Edition stamp set) and popped it up on the card with foam tape.
- Next, I added all the rest of the elements on the card, some with foam tape. I used gold twine for the leash.
- I added few gold dots with gel pen and finished the card by adhering Medallion Gold sequins and our new Deck the Halls Couture Mix.
For the 3rd card, I created a traditional Christmas card combining our new Christmas Tree stamp set (Coordinating Dies) and last year’s background cling stamp, the Holiday Border Cling Background stamp.
- First off, I stamped all the layers from our new Christmas Tree stamp set on a white smooth cardstock to build the Christmas tree. The ink colors I used are Soft Garden, Bright Fern, Basil Mojito, and Dark Roast Dye. The ribbons and the ornaments are all stamped in Versamark ink and heat embossed with red or gold powder. I didn’t have the Coordinating die at the moment, so I just fussy cut the tree and put it aside.
- Then, I stamped the Holiday Border Cling Background stamp on a white smooth cardstock in Versamark and heat embossed in gold. I trimmed the panel down to 4″x5.25″ and adhered it on to a white A2 card base (edges decorated with Glossy Fine Gold Glitter adhesive paper).
- I stamped the sentiment from our new Holly Branch stamp set on vellum and heat embossed in gold. I cut it down to a banner secured it around the card.
- I adhered some Medallion Gold sequins and our new Deck the Halls Couture Mix to finished off the card.
DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS
For each Release Day (1 through 4), The Ton is giving away a stamp set of choice from the new release! So there are four stamps up for grabs! To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton’s Daily Release posts. Leave a comment on each Design Team member’s blogs to increase your chances of winning. The comment period will close on Monday, September 11th at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog.
List of the Design Team Blogs:
The Ton’s September Challenge is now live! For this month, we have a fun Mood Board Challenge so head over there now for a chance to win a $50 spree to The Ton’s shop!” *Gift certificates only apply to The Ton stamps, dies, ink, gilding and embossing powder.
I hope you enjoyed today’s projects.
Don’t forget to return tomorrow for the Blog Hop!
Thank you for stopping by! Happy crafting!