Hello and welcome to The Ton’s Fall 2017 Release Blog Hop! It’s Jenny here, and if you just came from Justine Hovey‘s page, you are at the right place!
The Ton has 24 new stamps, coordinating dies and 6 Couture Mixes for their new Fall 2017 Release which includes up to three free gifts with purchases. For more information on The Ton’s incentive gifts, head over to The Ton’s blog. All new release products are available now!
Spend $75 or more: Receive a free pack of our new Sugar Cookie Couture Mix
Spend $125 or more: Receive a 2×3 Christmas Mini Cluster Stamp (and Sugar Cookie Mix)
Spend $200 or more: Receive a 3×4 Good Tidings Cluster Set (and a Christmas Mini Cluster Stamp and Sugar Cookie Mix).
**Incentive products will not be available for purchase in our shop until October***
New products including the coordinating dies are available now!
Hope you’ve been enjoying the Fall 2017 Release new product reveals and inspirations from our team. I am so in love with all the new products and it was very difficult to pick which set to play with for today’s project. After giving it a good thought, I went with our new Cozy Poinsettia Stamp set and created 2 cards in different vairations.
Here’s the first one!
- To start off, I stamped the Cozy Poinsettia on 2 corners of a watercolor cardstock in Versamark ink and heat embossed in gold. I stamped the 2nd set on a black cardstock for the next project.
- I colored the image with Stabilo 68 pens, blending out the colors from the center of the flower toward the end of petals with clean clear water. The colors I used are: #50, #19, #63, and #33)
- I let it dry completely and splattered some gold ink all over the panel. I trimmed the panel down to 4″x5.25″ and went ahead and rounded 2 corners with the Corner Chomper.
- Then, I stamped the sentiment on vellum in Versamark ink and heat embossed in gold. I trimmed it down to a banner, wrapped it around and secured it on the back with a piece of tape.
- Next, I adhered our Glossy Fine Gold Glitter Adhesive paper on a white A2 card base to add golden border around the card. I adhered white fun foam on the back of the main panel and popped it up on the card.
- I adhered some Medallion Gold sequins to finish the card.
I went with gold&black for the 2nd card!
- I stamped the Cozy Poinsettia image exactly the same way as the 1st card, on a sturdy black cardstock.
- I colored the image with with Gansai Tambi Starry Night watercolors. I blended the colors out with clear clean water using water brushes. I am pleased how gorgeous these watercolors are. I let the panel dry completely and trimmed it down to 4″x5.5″.
- Next, I made a sentiment banner, stamped in Versamark and heat embossed in gold. I adhered it across the banner and adhered the ends on the back. I decorated the edges with Glossy Fine Gold Glitter Adhesive paper.
- Then, I decorated the side edges of a black A2 cardstock with our Yellow Gold Burnished Foil Tape and popped up the main panel with black fun foam.
- I added some Medallion Gold sequins and the card was complete!
BLOG HOP GIVEAWAYS
Three new release stamps will be given away to random commenters from the hop participant blogs. To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton Blog Hop post. The comment period will close on Monday, September 11th at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog.
The Order of the Hop is as follows:
- The Ton
- Vera Yates
- Olga Matyushevskaya
- Svetlana Pavlova
- Mayline Jung
- Justine Hovey
- Jenny Lee Yamasaki <———- You are here!
- Anna Kutsenko<—————— Your next stop!
- Svetlana Fotinia
- Janette Kausen
- Svitlana Shayevich
- Eunji Jung
- Amy Tsuruta
- Laura Jane Head
- Amy Kolling
- Tae Eun Yoo
- Laurel Beard
- Brenda Noelke
- Taheerah Atchia
- Isha Gupta
- Dana Gong
- Lisa Harrolle
- Kay Miller
Christmas Wreath Builder 6×8
Fireplace Accessories 4×6
Fireplace Holiday Accessories 4×6
Fresh Cut Carnations 6×8
Good Tidings Cluster 3×4
Holiday Movie Sentiment Mini Set
Holiday Love Poinsettia 4×6
Large Florals: Carnation 6×8
Magnificent Magnolias 4×6
Magnolia Fields Cling Background
Holiday Pine Mini Tree
Poinsettia Close Up Cling Background 6×6 Cling
City Girls: Winter Edition
HOLIDAY BORDER DIE
Frosted Spearmint Couture Mix
Milky Way Couture Mix
Deck the Halls Couture Mix
New Year Couture Mix
Blue Ice Couture Mix
The Ton’s September Challenge is now live! For this month, we have a fun Mood Board Challenge so head over there now for a chance to win a $50 spree to The Ton’s shop!
*Gift certificates only apply to The Ton stamps, dies, ink, gilding and embossing powder.
Hope you enjoyed the cards, and thank you so much for stopping by! Your next stop is fabulous Anna Kutsenko‘s Blog!
Hope you have a wonderful day! Happy crafting!