Hello, crafty friends! Hope your week is going well so far! I have 3 carnations card I would like to share today. I used The Ton‘s Fresh Cut Carnations and the Coordinating dies for all 3 cards and I am please how these cards turned out!
Here’s the 1st card!
- Stamp the Fresh Cut Carnations in Peony Collection ink set (Ballet Slipper Dye, Hollywood Star Dye, and Cosmo Pink Dye ink) and cut it out with the Coordinating dies.
- Create a frame with the 3rd largest die from the Double Stitched Rectangle Dies and ink blended Ballet Slippers Dye ink.
- Stamp background with Haute Stripe Background Cling stamp in NoirDye Ink.
- Stamped the sentiment on a black banner strip and heat embossed in white.
- Assemble all the elements (frame popped up with foam tape) and add Silver&Black thread, Pink Neptune Couture Mix, and Silver Metallic Sequins to dress up the card.
Here’s the 2nd card!
I used all the same supplies as the 1st card but I changed it up a bit with smaller frame created with the 2 smallest dies from the Large Double Stitched Rectangle Dies and the vellum sentiment strip. Also, instead of using the Haute Stripe for the entire background, I cut it down to a strip and used it as an accent piece. To dress up the card, I added Glass Slippers Sequins and Clear Rhinestones from The Ton.
Last but not least, here’s the 3rd card!
I also used the same products on this card, but I changed it up a bit with heat embossing the sentiment with Rose Gold embossing powder. I also added panel of pink cardstock after darkening up the edges with Hollywood Star Dye ink. I dress up the card with sequins from the Pink Neptune Couture Mix.
Hope you enjoyed today’s cards. Thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous day! 🙂