Hello, everyone! Welcome to the 1st day of The Ton 2016 Fall Release Week!!
The Ton has 23 new stamps for their Fall 2016 Release (18 clear stamps, 5 rubber cling) There are two new gifts with purchases for this release! For all purchases of $75 (before taxes and shipping), Effie will include our new Hazelnut Kisses Couture Mix with your order. For all purchases over $100 (before taxes and shipping), Effie will include the Hazelnut Kisses mix and a mini 2×3 Christmas Poinsettia set in your order! This promotion does not apply to prior purchases and is only available until October 3 or until supplies last.
All new products (stamps, dies and couture mixes) will be available in the shop on Monday, September 26 at 7am (EST).
I am so excited to present to you our fabulous new release products. For day 1, we are revealing 7 new stamp sets – Fresh Cut Garden Roses Layered, Outlines Fresh Cut Garden Roses, Scripty Greetings, Scripty Holiday Greetings, Thankful Cornucopia, Dog Life, and Christmas Poinsettia Mini.
We have total of 23 new stamps to show you, so please stay tuned as we reveal them all this week!
Candy Cane Garden Couture mix
Hazelnut Kisses Couture Mix – Free with $75 purchase
Here comes my first 2 projects! I used our new Thankful Cornucopia and Scripty Holiday Greetings stamp set for the first card, and Fresh Cut Garden Roses Outlines stamp set for the second card.
For my first card, I achieved no-line coloring look for this beautiful image, and I’m quite happy how it turned out!
- I started the card by stamping this beautiful cornucopia image from our new Thankful Cornucopia stamp set on a smooth white cardstock with our Warm Hazelnut Couture Color Ink to achieve no-line coloring look.
- Then I colored the entire image with Prismacolor color pencils. I also brushed on our Peach Blossom Couture Color ink very lightly using Clarity Stencil brush to give the image a subtle peachy background.
- I die cut a piece of kraft cardstock using the second largest die from our Double Stitched Rectangle dies. I also die cut a hole/window using thethird largest die from our Double Stitched Circle dies. I die cut a fun foam just the same way but a tiny bit smaller than the kraft panel. I adhered the fun foam and the colored image panel behind the kraft panel.
- On a top folding 4.5″x5.5″ black cardbase, I adhered strips of our Copper Adhesive Foil paper on 2 vertical sides. I adhered the main panel on top using strong adhesive.
- I stamped the sentiment from our new Scripty Holiday Greetings on a black cardstock using embossing ink, and heat embossed in white. I cut the sentiment down in a banner shape and adhered it to the card using the foam tape.
- I finished the card by adding some sequins. I used Matte Gold, Dulce, and Burnt Caramel sequins.
Now moving on to the second card!
For this card, I used our new Fresh Cut Roses Outlines stamp set. I fell in love with the images as soon as I saw them!
- I started the card by stamping some beautiful roses and leaves images from our Fresh Cut Roses Outlines stamp set on a hot pressed Arches watercolor paper with embossing ink. I heat embossed with our famous Rose Gold embossing powder. I did some maskings for the images to create the dimensions.
- Then I colored the entire image using various of green, pink, and yellow Mijello Mission Gold watercolors. I also splattered pink, yellow, and white watercolors on the panel. I let it dry completely, trimmed it down to 4″x5.5″, and rounded all 4 corners.
- I stamped the sentiment (which I love the font of it, by the way!) on a strip of vellum with embossing ink, and heat embossed with our Rose Gold embossing powder. I also die cut a circle frame using the 3rd & 4th largest dies from our Double Stitched Circle Dies, and heat embossed with Rose Gold embossing powder. I adhered both on the watercolored panel.
- I adhered our Rose Gold Burnished Foil tape on all 4 sides of an A2 size top folding white card base. I adhered a panel of white fun foam on the back of the watercolored panel and adhered it on the card base.
- I finished the card by adding some Glass Slippers sequins and Key Lime sequins.
That’s all from me for the day 1 of our 2016 Fall New Release week! I hope you enjoyed the cards! Thank you for stopping by, and don’t forget to come back tomorrow for the day2!
DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS: Leave a comment on The Ton blog on each day of Release Week (1-4) for a chance to win one of four $25 gift codes to the shop.
There are additional $10 gift code giveaways that you can also win by leaving comments on the Design Team member blogs on each day of Release Week. So there are an additional 7 gift codes up for grabs!
The comment period for the Daily Release and DT Giveaways will close on Thursday, September 29 at 11:59 PM. Winners will be chosen at random and announced thereafter.
Be sure to stop by The Ton Blog to see the rest of the projects design team has created. And come join us on Tuesday for a fabulous blog hop featuring our design team members and the special guests.
Here is a list of our blogs:
Have a wonderful day, everyone!