Hello everyone! It’s Jenny here! Welcome to The Ton’s Fall 2017 Release Day 2!
For The Ton’s Fall 2017, Effie has released 23 new stamp designs, coordinating dies and 6 new couture mixes! There are two new gifts with purchases that you can obtain with this new release. This promotion does not apply to prior purchases. The threshold amount is calculated before taxes and shipping. This promotion will continue until September 22 at 11:59pm EST or until supplies last. Limit one incentive package per order. No coupon code needed. All incentive products will be added to qualified orders automatically (but will not be shown in your cart at checkout). There must be at least one new release stamp in your order to qualify for these GWPs.
Spend $75 or more: Receive a free pack of our new Sugar Cookie Couture Mix
Spend $125 or more: Receive a 2×3 Christmas Mini Cluster Stamp (and Sugar Cookie Mix)
Spend $200 or more: Receive a 3×4 Good Tidings Cluster Set (and a Christmas Mini Cluster Stamp and Sugar Cookie Mix).
**Incentive products will not be available for purchase in our shop until October***
Today we are revealing 5 stamp sets, the coordinating dies, and couple of Couture Mix!
Here’s the 1st card for today!
I created a winter snowy forrest scene featuring our new Mini Pine Tree stamp set. This set may be little in size, but it’s an amazing set perfect for scene building! It’s so fun and easy to layer!
- I started off by stamping the Mini Pine tree 3 times on a watercolor cardstock. Then, I colored in the sky and the ground with Zig markers. Colors I used are: Light Blue, Cobalt Blue, Mid Gray, and Gray Brown. I let it dry and splattered white opaque watercolor all over the panel.
- I trimmed the panel down to 4″x5.5″ and stamped the sentiment (from our new Christmas Wreath Builder stamp set) in Noir Dye ink.
- I adhered strips of Glossy Fine Silver Adhesive paper on all 4 edges of a white A2 card base.
- Next, I wrapped jute twine around the panel and popped it up on the card base using the foam tape.
- Finished the card by adding some sequins from our new Frosted Spearmint Couture Mix.
Here’s the 2nd card showcasing our new Star Trails stamp set!
This set is so versatile and perfect for scene building! I paired it with our Mountains stamp set and created a night scene.
- I started the card by creating the night sky background. I used Gansai Tambi Watercolors (dark blue and black) on a watercolor cardstock. I also spattered white watercolor.
- Then I stamped the sentiment and the stars (both clusters and individuals) in Versamark ink and heat embossed in gold. I adhered the panel on a black A2 cardstock.
- Next, I moved on to the mountain. I stamped the layers in Crystal Pewters, Smoky Quartz, and Light Onyx Dye ink. I made 2 mountains to stack them on top of each other.
- I added some True Navy Dye ink along the edges of the mountains and adhered them on the card. I popped up the bottom mountain with some foam tape.
For the 3rd card for today, I attempted to create a Christmas card with a vintage feel, showcasing our new Christmas Wreath Builder stamp set. It was incredibly easy to layer this set!
- To start off, I stamped the Haute Striped Cling stamp in Valentine Red Dye and Lipstick Red Dye ink on a smooth white cardstock to create the background. I used MISTI stamping tool to stamp multiple times. I die cut the panel using the largest die from our Small Double Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- Then I moved on to stamping the wreath and the bow from our new Christmas Wreath Builder stamp set. The ink colors I used for the wreath are: Soft Garden, Basil Mojito, and Dark Roast. For the bow, I used Valentine Red Dye, Lipstick Red Dye, and Dark Roast, and Noir Dye ink. I didn’t have the dies at the time, so I fussy cut them out.
- I stamped the sentiment in Noir Dye ink.
- On a A2 kraft card base, I popped up the background panel using fun foam and adhered the wreath and the bow.
- I added Matte Gold sequins to the card for the finishing touch!
For the 4th and final card for today, I created a cool Glow-in-the-dark card, featuring our Star Trails stamp set. This is was one of the card that made me squeal! lol!
- I started the card by watercoloring the background. I colored with the 2 darkest blues from Gansai Tambi watercolors on a watercolor cardstock. I let it dry completely and die cut the panel using the largest die from Large Double Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- After playing around with the placement of the elements, I stamped the star trail image and the sentiment in Versamark and heat embossed it with white powder. Then I stamped it again (using MISTI) and heat embossed with glow-in-the-dark embossing powder this time. I adhered the panel on a white A2 card base.
- I stamped and heat embossed the bear image from Honey Bears stamp set the same way on another watercolor cardstock. I colored the bear with Zig markers (Gray Brown, Light Gray, and Light Pink. I die cut the image using the Coordinating Dies and popped it up on the card with foam tape.
- I finished the card by adding sequins from our new New Year Couture Mix and some Clear Rhinestones.
This is what I saw when I turned off the light!!! Eeeekkk! 🙂
DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS
For each Release Day (1 through 4), The Ton is giving away a stamp set of choice from the new release! So there are four stamps up for grabs! To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton’s Daily Release posts. Leave a comment on each Design Team member’s blogs to increase your chances of winning. The comment period will close on Monday, September 11th at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog.
List of the Design Team Blogs:
The Ton’s September Challenge is now live! For this month, we have a fun Mood Board Challenge so head over there now for a chance to win a $50 spree to The Ton’s shop!” *Gift certificates only apply to The Ton stamps, dies, ink, gilding and embossing powder.
Hope you enjoyed today’s product reveal and the projects! I also hope that I was able to inspire you to go create something beautiful! Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for the Day 3!
Thank you for stopping by! Happy crafting!